What is autism?
Autism is a neuro-developmental condition. So it’s not a disease, but it’s a handicap. Therefore, it does not heal but early and intensive interventions adapted to achieve greater autonomy. It touches 1 person on 68 in the world! Our goal is to help people with autism, their families and caregivers to improve their management.
Who are we?
We are an association of volunteers, parents of autistic people, autistic people, caregivers and professionals.
On our site you will find:
- An overview of our missions and the actions of our association.
- Useful information about autism.
- Educational resources to help support
- A contact page to reach us and ask your questions.
- A list of future events organized.
- A blog through which we will present the news of our association.