- Autism seen from within: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- APEPA ASBL: The signs of autism in easy to read and understand.
- Autism Channel: Line Training
- Franck Ramus: State of the science research on autism
- Hugo Hatcher, itinerary of a child with autism become an actor.
- Julie Dabra: Autism spectrum disorders without intellectual disability and girlfriend strategies.
- Hugo's Brain
- Laurent Mottron: Special interests in expertise: Autistic cognitive Forces from childhood to adulthood.
- Laurent Mottron: "phenotypic heterogeneity hinders the categorical diagnosis of autism, but informs on its genetic, neurological and cognitive mechanisms."
- Participate: Different themes
- Patrick EDOUARD: Sexuality for adolescents and adults concerned with Asperger syndrome and autism without intellectual disability
- Samsiro BONNOT-Briey: neurodiversity and Employment: the need and strengths of aspies at work.
- Sophie Robert: The wall or psychoanalysis to the test of autism.
- Sophie Robert: Autism and ABA, the happiness of learning something more.
- Sophie Robert: School inclusion in kindergarten and elementary, the path to inclusion